Monday 27 July 2009

How funny is The Hangover??



Well over the weekend, I thought I'd check out the movie "The Hangover" as it looked really funny on the trailer, and how funny it was too.


Based on four blokes with extremely different backgrounds, they head off to Las Vegas for a stag weekend, as one of the fellas is about to get hitched a couple of days later.


All seems well before their first night in the gambling capital of the world, but it soon turns out to be a nightmare, but a nightmare that they cannot remember - any of them.


I won't go into any more detail but a great film, totally different from anything I've seen recently, and a big thumbs up from me!


Please let me know what you thought of the movie with some comments below, and also cast your vote on what rating you'd give the film.


2 comments:

craig wilkinson said...

not seen the film yet, but they r making `the hangover 2` for 2010 release

Banksy said...

test